Are you passionate about security and compliance in information technology? Are you looking for a game-changing technology to build your career and personal brand around?
We are seeking a high-performing, motivated Account Executive to join our team. This role will be based in the United Kingdom (any location).
RightCrowd (ASX:RCW) is a leading provider of compliance, security and safety solutions to some of the world’s largest companies. We have offices in Seattle, New York, Ghent, Manila, and the Gold Coast, Australia. Combined with our long-standing relationships with major security and business systems vendors, we are able to deliver world-class solutions to meet our clients’ most difficult security and compliance challenges.
In your role as an Account Executive, you’ll be doing more than just providing security and compliance solutions — you’ll be helping customers prepare for the unexpected, defend their systems, and protect their business, brand, and bottom line.
You’ll be an evangelist for a solution every business needs.
Selling is in your DNA. Your commitment for sales success, customer service excellence, and selling approach have earned you the respect and trust of others. You can value-sell IT solutions because you can explain them in business terms. You know how to relate to senior leaders, you understand their drivers and can deliver profitable sales.
You’ll be committed to:
- Exceeding revenue growth targets
- Creating opportunities with top-tier customers
- Managing all aspects of the sale from start to finish, with rock solid sales execution
- Creating and deliver client presentations, demonstrations, proposals, and contract negotiation
- Collaborating and coordinate cross functional teams to develop opportunities
- Remaining knowledgeable of the latest security, compliance and IAM products and services
To be successful in this position, you will need to have the ability to carry out the following duties and responsibilities:
- Accountable for driving the execution and achievement of the Sales Plan for RightCrowd products.
- The Account Executive is primarily responsible for achieving the sales target through:
- Directly prospecting, qualifying, developing, proposing and closing opportunities with customers in the assigned territory
- Developing, maintaining, and expanding relationships with customers and channel partners
- Working with RightCrowd resources to develop those opportunities directly with customers and channel partners
- Territory boundaries, targets and accountabilities may change according to the sales strategy for the company.
To be successful in this position, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working with IT security or physical security or risk and compliance solutions
- Background in selling security and compliance solutions to enterprise clients
- Experience working inside an organization with less than 200 employees
- Understanding of the sales process to bring new products and services to new open markets
- Developed plans and strategies for driving business growth
- Experience selling into large enterprise accounts
- Experience in managing the sales process from start to closure with Senior executives
- Exemplary collaboration and planning to ensure high level of customer satisfaction
To be successful you must have proven sales experience and be a self-motivated, target driven, confident individual who loves to close the sale!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.