Application Support Analyst
Application Support Analyst
RightCrowd is looking to hire an Application Support Analyst to join our team in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will be responsible in providing an enterprise level of application assistance and timely response to customer issues. You will have excellent analytical, problem-solving skills, while taking ownership of support issues and driving towards resolution. You will be required to gather the necessary information for the reported issue and conduct further investigation, adhering to Service Level Agreements (SLAs). You will be required to conduct the initial analysis on incoming tickets and ensure all required details on the issue are provided to assist speedy resolution of tickets submitted to our support portal.
Who are we looking for?
To be successful in this position, you will need to have the ability to carry out the following duties and responsibilities:
- Be able to use your highly-tuned analytical skills to help triage application and technical issues
- Possess advanced skill in troubleshooting enterprise applications
- Assist in managing our support load, responding to customer or partner queries about issues that they might be encountering
- Assist in proactive monitoring of application and server architectures to ensure system health
- Help maintain our support knowledge base articles
- Install our product suite internally and in our customer sites
- Collaborate with colleagues across the globe
We are looking for you to:
- Have a customer-centric approach of the highest order
- Have well-developed analytical and triage skills
- Have more than 4 years of proven experience in providing application and technical support for enterprise systems
- Be articulate, thoughtful and temperate in your written and spoken communication
- Have strong SQL querying capabilities, Windows Server knowledge and scripting experience
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have experience recognizing scope limitations and raising potential scope issues, while supporting the best technical solution design and approach
- Be passionate about staying up-to-date on the latest technologies
- Be a fast learner and willing to learn independently
- Be a team player, able to work with people, in-person or across the world
This role calls for a person passionate about solving problems, having a high technical competence, a positive attitude, great attention to detail and one who is highly motivated and keen to take personal responsibility for team goals. Your skills must be augmented with genuine enthusiasm and good estimation and time management skills, working on a number of support issues at the same time.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00-$75,000.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.