RightCrowd is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our team in Gold Coast, Australia (Robina).
This is a fantastic opportunity to surround yourself with world-class technology and shape your career within our organization.
RightCrowd (ASX: RCW / OTCQB: RCWDF) build enterprise security, compliance, and contact tracing products for organizations all around the world who use our products to manage and automate their physical security, safety, and compliance processes. We are a great bunch of people who love working together and we offer flexible working hours along with great job security.
We are enterprise-focused and many of our clients are well-known household names, and our technology serves various sectors, including very large technology companies, at an enormous scale.
As a Business Analyst in the Custom Solutions team, you will be assisting in the delivery of new technology solutions to contribute to the existing RightCrowd product suite.
This particular role will require you to be adept at requirements analysis, management of scope, minimum viable product determination with the Product Owner, the Agile/Scrum project methodology and have a genuine passion and proven aptitude for developing high quality technical and end user documentation for RightCrowd staff, customers and partners.
To be successful in this position, you will need to have the ability to carry out the following duties and responsibilities:
- Have proven experience as a Business Analyst, taking strong ownership of your role in the continuous delivery of RightCrowd solutions
- Assist the software engineers in the Custom Solutions team in designing, reviewing and delivering outcomes
- Conduct analysis and propose solutions to aid and guide the development and expansion of our solutions
- Break down feature requirements into high quality user stories with unambiguous acceptance criteria including any other relevant supporting information
- Work closely with the team to clearly define and prioritise the backlog
- Identify and articulate potential enhancements to RightCrowd solutions for consideration by the Product Owner
- Conduct gap analysis and provide alternative options and solutions
- Document requirements and business rule definition in conjunction with relevant subject matter experts
- Demonstrate ownership of the creation, input and review of project documentation including technical and end user guides
- Participate in Agile/Scrum and other software development lifecycle ceremonies
- Oversee quality control, peer review/signoff on project deliverables for areas of accountability
To be successful in this position, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Qualifications relevant to this role (tertiary or equivalent)
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization skills, and the ability to truly think outside the box to find practical solutions
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate and share your message with a highly diverse range of people
- The ability to perform independently and as part of a team
This full-time role calls for a Business Analyst with high competence, a positive attitude, an attention to detail and one who is highly motivated and keen to take personal responsibility for team goals. Your skills must be augmented with genuine enthusiasm and good estimation and time management skills.
If this sounds just like you and you’re interested in joining the RightCrowd Team then APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.