RightCrowd build enterprise products for organizations all around the world who use our products to manage and automate their physical security, safety, and compliance processes. We have a great bunch of people who love working together and we offer flexible working hours and great job security.
RightCrowd is Australia based with our headquarters on the Gold Coast of Australia, but with offices around the world (Manila, Belgium, New York, Seattle). RightCrowd is listed on the ASX since 2017 and is rapidly growing in its globally recognized space of safety and security. We are enterprise focused and our typical customer profile are the leaders in the financial, technology or heavy industry segments.
As a Business Analyst in the Delivery Team, you will be working with external as well as internal clients to drive the delivery of client solutions. You will be collaborating with a global project team, and your challenge will be in understanding the client’s technical and business requirements, and working with a diverse and virtual team to design and implement the solution, and to provide troubleshooting activities when required.
To be successful in this position, you will need to have the ability to carry out the following duties and hold specific responsibilities:
- Actively participate and lead the delivery of technology solutions and support the creation of artefacts through a rigorous and logical approach to solving business process issues
- Facilitate and lead when needed, interacting directly with customers across business and IT units of our corporate customers to assess needs and align objectives
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Produce documentation to support project delivery and define information architecture including functional and technical specifications, data flow diagrams, test cases and requirements traceability matrices
- Deliver on technical analysis and planning, business process analysis and design
- Review the creation and execution of test scripts to ensure the functional requirements have been met
- Support the adoption of the solution through unit, system and integration testing, and identifying deployment activities
- Communicate status, risks, and issues to project managers
To be successful in this position, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Have more than 5 years of working as a systems or technical business analyst with experience in the analysis, design, verification and deployment phases of system implementation life cycle
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or an equal related technical field (civil engineering, industrial engineering, commercial engineering, …) or through experience
- Have a strong ability to analyze business and systems requirements and identify information systems integration points
- Have a strong technical acumen to understand detailed functional requirements and translate them into technical specifications
- Have strong SQL querying capabilities, Microsoft Office skills and scripting experience
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Have experience recognizing scope limitations and raising potential scope issues, while supporting the best technical solution design and approach
- Be passionate about staying up-to-date on the latest technologies
- Be a fast learner and willing to learn independently
- Be able to travel both domestically and internationally
This role calls for a Business Analyst with good technical competence, a positive attitude, great attention to detail and one who is highly motivated and keen to take personal responsibility for team goals. Your skills must be augmented with genuine enthusiasm and good estimation and time management skills, working on a number of project engagements at the same time.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.