Are you at ease in getting to know innovative technology solutions suited to solving problems in the rapidly growing physical and logical access control markets?
Are you comfortable with pitching to and convincing customers of the business benefits of new technologies? Are you passionate about business development and selling, but also interested in understanding technology?
RightCrowd (ASX: RCW) is a global software and technology company that excels in providing enterprise solutions to organizations around the world looking to manage and automate the business processes governing their physical security, safety and compliance. We are a global company, headquartered in Australia, and with operational and commercial offices in Seattle, New York, Belgium and Manila.
We are looking for a hungry sales representative who will take on the responsibility to sell two innovative solutions into the Western Europe area. Directly supported by the product team and reporting to the General Manager Innovative Solutions, you will have a couple of years’ experience in selling (security) software solutions directly to companies (or through a channel market). Selling is in your DNA. You can value-sell IT solutions because you can explain them in business terms. You know how to relate to senior leaders, you understand their drivers and can deliver profitable sales.
- Develop a pipeline of qualified opportunities for both solutions
- Lead the commercial engagement to achieve each new sale
- Work with our product teams to provide feedback from prospects
The successful candidate will have:
- A Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent
- 3+ years of proven success selling software solutions to enterprise clients, preferably with major cyber security or IAM technologies
- A basic technical understanding of IT
- Be able to travel domestically and within Europe
- Computer skills: MS Office suite, CRM software
- Language skills required (fluent): English, French ; preferred: Dutch ; German is a plus
- Be articulate, thoughtful and temperate
- Be goal oriented
- Be able to work under pressure, managing multiple opportunities at the same time
- Be comfortable in engaging C-suite and other stakeholders to value-sell
This is a fantastic opportunity to surround yourself with world class technology and be a part of a team of innovative and passionate IT professionals developing state of the art software products.
Does this job sound like it is for you? If so, apply today!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.