RightCrowd has an exceptional employment opportunity for a Financial Controller to join our ASX listed company to work closely with the CFO and senior executive team overseeing the finance function. RightCrowd is an ASX listed company with operations globally and is growing at a fast-pace.
We build enterprise products for organizations all around the world who use our products to manage and automate their physical security, safety, and compliance processes. We have a great bunch of people who love working together and we offer flexible working hours and great job security.
This position is full time and would be working out of our office on the Gold Coast in Queensland.
As Financial Controller, you will assume responsibility for all aspects of financial management, including accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecast preparations, financial risk management, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
A successful candidate will have the experience of working in a senior finance capacity, preferably within an ASX listed entity. The candidate should be comfortable managing a small team, working independently and is proactive in identifying and executing initiatives that deliver value to the Company. The candidate should also exhibit excellent task management skills and the ability to plan and co-ordinate with various teams across the business.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting, and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process and manage the external audit process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Prior experience managing a finance team
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Experience managing team members and deliverables across geographies
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Ability to lead change programs and current ongoing finance system migrations
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Good balance between business and technical acumen and be quick to learn new concepts
This is a fantastic opportunity to surround yourself with world-class technology and be a part of a team of innovative and passionate IT professionals.
Career Level Required: 7+ years experience in a finance related role
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, accounting or other commerce degree. CPA or CA qualified.
Job Type: Full time Employee
The position is based in Gold Coast, Queensland where you will be working alongside the majority of the senior executive team.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.