RightCrowd is looking for an IT Agile Project Manager to join our expanding delivery team working with a Fortune 50 customer.
We build cutting edge enterprise products for organizations all around the world who use our products to manage, automate and integrate their physical security systems with their highly complex key internal systems. We have a great bunch of people who love working together and we offer flexible working hours and great job security.
This position is full time and would be working out of our office located in downtown Seattle.
- Lead and manage the planning and delivery of a large, critical, highly complex customer IT project (a Fortune 50 customer).
- Develop and implement project management plans to ensure the success of the project.
- Regularly communicate with key stakeholders to ensure project outcomes are met.
- Work with key stakeholders to identify how changing business requirements may be delivered with existing solutions.
- Manage and guide a small, motivated and global team focused on delivering customer services.
- Work independently and as a part of a team throughout all project phases, including requirements gathering, solution design, development and implementation.
- Provide plain language advice on technical issues to non-technical audiences.
- Deep Agile delivery experience
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Demonstrable experience leading multiple projects across multiple clients with varying degree of complexity
- Excellent client management skills
- Proven stakeholder engagement
- Ability and desire to lead
This is a fantastic opportunity to surround yourself with world class technology and be a part of a team of innovative and passionate IT professionals.
Career Level Required: 5+ years experience in an Agile Project Manager/Project Lead/Delivery Manager role or similar
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type: Full time Employee
Does this job sound like it is for you? If so, apply today!
Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.