RightCrowd is looking for a Junior Front-End Developer to join our growing team to deliver high-quality products to our customers and value added resellers.
The position is full-time and will be based in our European office, located in Gold Coast, Australia.
We build enterprise products for organizations all around the world who use our products to manage and automate their physical security, safety, and compliance processes. We have a great bunch of people who love working together and we offer flexible working hours and great job security.
This role represents an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing global enterprise software company, developing new and emerging products breaking new ground in the physical security, safety and compliance market.
The successful candidate will have:
- A university degree or equivalent in Information Technology
- Experience with build-tools like Webpack
- Experience with advanced client-side charting libraries (D3, Chart.js, etc.)
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- A proactive approach and ability to take initiative
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team skills and the ability to take direction
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
- Some occasional travel may be required (less than 10%)
- Must be legally authorized to work in Australia without sponsorship
This is a fantastic opportunity to surround yourself with world class technology and be a part of a team of innovative and passionate professionals.
Does this job sound like it is for you? If so, apply today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.