RightCrowd is looking for a IT Implementation Lead to join our expanding delivery team working with Fortune 500 clients across the globe.
We build cutting edge enterprise products for organizations all around the world who use our products to manage, automate and integrate their physical security systems with their highly complex key internal systems. We have a great bunch of people who love working together and we offer flexible working hours and great job security.
This position is full time and would be working out of our office located in downtown Seattle, Washington.
This is an exciting opportunity to progress your career and your role will be to lead customer implementation projects, working with external clients as well as internal teams to drive and manage the delivery of customer solutions. You will work independently and as a part of a team throughout all project phases, including requirements gathering, solution design, development and implementation.
A successful candidate will have the experience to work effectively on multiple client projects concurrently with varying degrees of complexity. The candidate should have commanding client engagement skills and be comfortable working independently. The candidate should also exhibit excellent task management skills and have the ability to plan, co-ordinate and lead the project team towards quality and timely project outcomes.
The successful candidate will have:
- Self-driven and motivated project lead
- Solid organizational skills including excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to run client workshops and derive clear and accurate requirements
- Demonstrable experience leading multiple projects across multiple clients with varying degree of complexity
- Good balance between business and technical acumen
- Above average client management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability and desire to lead
- Exceptional interpersonal skills (externally and internally, at all levels)
- Excellent written/verbal communications
- Fast learner
- Adaptable to change
This is a fantastic opportunity to surround yourself with world class technology and be a part of a team of innovative and passionate IT professionals.
Career Level Required: 5+ years experience in a Lead role
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type: Full time Employee
The position is based in Seattle, Washington and you’ll be working alongside our energetic team of passionate consultants.
Does this job sound like it is for you? If so, apply today!
Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.