RightCrowd build enterprise products for organizations all around the world who use our products to manage and automate their physical security, safety, and compliance processes. We have a great bunch of people who love working together and we offer flexible working hours and great job security.
This role will require you to develop various technical documentation such as end user guides and administrator guides for our product suite together with world-class training certification programs for our corporate customers and partners.
This position is full time and is based out of our head office located in Gold Coast, Australia (Robina).
To be successful in this position, you will need to have the ability to carry out the following duties and responsibilities:
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Experience in creating, coordinating and implementing training packages, which include best practice assessment methodologies that can be tracked
- Experience and knowledge of various learning management systems
- Experience in developing technical documentation for large-scale enterprise-wide solutions with the ability to customize training requirements to deliver the following specific options:
- Instructor-led courses in both classroom and online
- Scenario-based eLearning courses
- Custom-designed courses and documentation
- Train-the-Trainer courses to create internal controls and compliance champions that can meet long-term training and adoption needs
- Training effectiveness assessments to ensure continued value and effectiveness of our training programs
- Experience in cyber security, the development of technical documentation for any or all of the major ERP systems, directory service repositories and physical access control systems would be highly regarded
To be successful in this position, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Qualifications relevant to this role (tertiary or equivalent)
- Excellent organization skills, and the ability to truly think outside the box to find practical solutions
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate and share your message with a highly diverse range of people
- The ability to perform independently and as part of a team
This role calls for a Learning Specialist with extremely high competence, a positive attitude and one who is highly motivated and keen to take personal responsibility for team goals.
Your skills must be augmented with genuine enthusiasm and good estimation and time management skills as you will be accountable for delivering world-class documentation and certification programs to RightCrowd personnel and global corporate customers.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.