RightCrowd Software is seeking an experienced .NET Developer to join our expanding team on the Gold Coast. We live and work in paradise!
This is a dream career for the right person who is looking to join a rapidly growing ASX listed software company delivering award-winning enterprise solutions which are used by thousands of people at some of the largest organisations in the world.
- Located in the heart of the Gold Coast (Robina)
- Close to public transport (and Burleigh Beach)
- Rapidly growing enterprise software company
- Flexible, fun, social and dynamic team environment with a genuine focus on work/life balance
This exciting position will be based in our Integrations Team, which supports, maintains and develops new Integrations for our suite of supported systems. These lie at the heart of our software, so if you enjoy the challenge of writing mission critical software that is robust and scalable, this is the job for you. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about everything from IoC to TDD and is driven to stay at the cutting edge of software development.
The successful candidate will have:
- A university degree or equivalent in Information Technology
- 3-5 years of experience in software development with enterprise technology
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft .Net Framework and C#
- Solid SQL knowledge, using MS SQL Server
- A working knowledge of Source Control, particularly Git and TFVC
- Experience with using ORMs, especially nHibernate and/or Entity Framework
- Practical experience and knowledge of Agile Methodologies and related tools (eg JIRA/TFS)
- An appreciation for writing bulletproof code that is capable of processing high volumes of traffic
The following knowledge is also advantageous:
- .Net 5.0 or .Net 6 preview
- RESTful API development
RightCrowd Software (ASX:RCW) is a multinational software product company that excels in providing enterprise solutions to organizations around the world that want to manage and automate the business processes governing their physical security, safety and compliance.
At RightCrowd we offer exciting career opportunities. We have a need for talented professionals looking to contribute their expertise, expand their influence, and manage their careers to meet personal aspiration.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.