RightCrowd is looking for an experienced Office Manager to join our team in Seattle, Washington.
RightCrowd (ASX: RCW / OTCQB: RCWDF) build enterprise security, compliance, and contact tracing products for organizations all around the world who use our products to manage and automate their physical security, safety, and compliance processes. We are a great bunch of people who love working together and we offer flexible working hours along with great job security.
We are enterprise-focused and many of our clients are well-known household names, and our technology serves various sectors, including very large technology companies, at an enormous scale.
As Office Manager, you will take ownership of all duties relating to the smooth operation of the RightCrowd Seattle Office, as well as provide support to the HR, Marketing, Sales and Customer Operation Teams.
Your role responsibilities will involve:
- Office Management – full responsibility of the operation and functioning of the Seattle Office, including but not limited to:
- Visitor Management / Access FOBS
- Incoming & outgoing deliveries / mail
- Manage office service providers – cleaners, landlord, maintenance etc
- Work Health and Safety
- Maintaining office & kitchen supplies including:
- Catering & Functions
- Local compliance
- Support North American executive and management team as required
- HR / Payroll – knowledge and experience in the following would be useful
- On boarding & Off boarding functions including but not limited to:
- On boarding Meetings with New Starters
- Exit Interviews
- Timesheet Follow Ups
- Cell Phone Account Management
- HR File Maintenance
- US Payroll Processing
- Sales Support
- Support the US based sales team
- Sales administration
- Assist with coordination of Trade Show Events as required
- Customer Operations Team
- Support the US based Customer Operations Team
- Customer Account administration
- Assist with coordination of Customer related events and activities as required
To be successful in this position, you will need the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years of proven experience in a similar Office Administration or Sales Administrator role.
- Knowledge of and experience processing Health Fund and 401k payments.
- HR experience.
- Technically proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent time management, organizational and leadership skills.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Reliability, and a well organised approach.
- The ability to perform independently and as part of a team.
This full-time role calls for an Office Manager with extremely high competence, a positive attitude and one who is highly motivated and keen to take personal responsibility. Your skills must be augmented with genuine enthusiasm as well as good estimation and time management skills.
If this sounds just like you and you’re interested in joining the RightCrowd Team then APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.