Are you at ease in getting to know software technology solutions suited to solving problems in a rapidly growing market? Have you possibly deployed software solutions before discovering your flair for selling IT solutions to business and IT stakeholders alike?
RightCrowd (ASX: RCW) is a software company that excels in providing enterprise solutions to organizations around the world looking to manage and automate the business processes governing their physical security, safety and compliance. We are a global company, headquartered in Australia, and with operational and commercial offices in Seattle, New York, Belgium and Manila.
We are looking for a hungry sales specialist who will take on the responsibility to develop our footprint in Western Europe. Supported by pre-sales experts and reporting to the Vice President, Global Sales, you will have more than five years’ experience in selling software solutions directly to companies (or through a channel market). You will have the technical aptitude to be comfortable in discussing the deployment of software solutions in enterprise environments to a broad cross-section of stakeholders.
- Build upon the commercial success of the company, leveraging new and existing products
- Develop a pipeline of qualified opportunities, leveraging your technical expertise
- Lead the commercial engagement to achieve each new sale
- Coordinate with our service delivery and support teams to promote successful account management
The successful candidate will have:
- A Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent
- 5+ years of proven success selling software solutions to enterprise clients
- 5+ years of proven, broad technical experience in delivering software solutions to enterprise clients
- A technical understanding of infrastructure elements
- Proven experience in working with the channel market
- Be able to travel domestically and potentially internationally
- Industry Expertise preferred but not strictly required: Financial / Banking, Industrial
- Computer skills: MS Office suite, CRM software
- Language skills required (fluent): English, French ; preferred: Dutch, German
- Be articulate, thoughtful and temperate
- Be strategic in thought, able to see and articulate the ‘big picture’
- Be able to work under pressure, managing multiple opportunities at the same time
- Be comfortable in engaging C-suite and other stakeholders to value-sell
This is a fantastic opportunity to surround yourself with world class technology and be a part of a team of innovative and passionate IT professionals developing state of the art software products.
Does this job sound like it is for you? If so, apply today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.