RightCrowd is looking for a Senior Office Administrator to join our expanding team based in Seattle, Washington.
RightCrowd is an exciting fast-growing software company numbering 130+ people across America, Europe, Australia and Asia. We build enterprise products for organizations all around the world who use our products to manage and automate their physical security, safety, and compliance processes. We have a great bunch of people who love working together and we offer flexible working hours and great job security.
This position is full-time and would be working out of our office located in downtown Seattle.
As a Senior Office Administrator in the Corporate Services group, you will be key to the successful operation of our US business, helping deliver outputs for the HR, Finance, Compliance, Professional Services, Sales, and Marketing teams. You will be working with a fast paced and dynamic team located across the US, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
The successful candidate will have the experience to work effectively on multiple tasks or projects concurrently with varying degrees of complexity. The candidate should have strong communication skills and be comfortable working independently. The candidate should also exhibit excellent task management skills and the ability to plan and co-ordinate with internal teams.
- Support HR recruitment into the US, including on-boarding for new starters and off-boarding for leavers.
- Support local entity compliance activity and liaise with external parties as required.
- Support Seattle office lead with professional services related administration.
- Organize and manage internal and external events.
- Support Trade Show activity including bookings, booth set-up, transportation and attendance where required.
- Support social media activity with photography and social media account updates
- Manage service providers to our Seattle office (couriers / cleaners / landlord / catering / maintenance).
- Provide support /assistance with travel related tasks and bookings.
- Reception activities as necessary.
- Assist with staff secondments / apartment leasing / travel arrangements.
- Office petty cash.
- Perform reconciliations of expenses and trade show costs as required
- Demonstrable experience in office administration
- Some prior exposure to HR, Finance and operational activities within a corporate enterprise.
- Positive can-do attitude and a desire to help others.
- Attention to detail.
- Pro-active and able to work independently.
This is a fantastic opportunity to surround yourself to work in a dynamic technology company that is growing fast, and to surround yourself with a team of innovative and passionate IT professionals.
Career Level Required: 3+ years of experience in office administration
Job Type: Full time Employee
The position is based in Seattle, Washington and you’ll be working alongside our energetic team of passionate consultants.
Does this job sound like it is for you? If so, apply today!
Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.