Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
RightCrowd builds enterprise security, compliance, and contact tracing products for organizations all around the world that use our products to manage and automate their physical security, safety, and compliance processes. We are a great bunch of people who love working together and we offer flexible working hours along with great job security.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will lead key client project engagements, working with external clients as well as internal teams to drive and manage the delivery of critical enterprise-wide client solutions using Agile methodology.
You will work as a part of a global project team, across multiple time zones, guiding them throughout all project phases, including requirements gathering, solution design, development, and implementation. Your activities will include managing and reporting to the client at a senior level, overseeing project management systems, including Atlassian Jira and ensuring clarity is maintained across the team and the client regarding project status.
You will also use, guide and assist other Delivery team members in the Agile process and the use of project management systems and processes. You will be responsible for high-level planning, close collaboration with the client and ensuring that all stakeholders, internal and external, are clearly informed on the scope of work at all times.
To be successful in this position, you will need to have the ability to carry out the following duties and responsibilities:
- Plan, organize and execute quality internal and external communications plans
- Lead the project team, organizing the team members, their tasks and priorities and delivery to the client
- Manage and control change throughout the project using Project Management Office processes and liaise with internal senior stakeholders as appropriate
- Work collaboratively with client project teams to support key project outcomes, drive project progress and ensure excellent client communication
- Develop and document project collateral including project schedules and plans, project status reports and change requests
- Work with internal leads to develop and maintain schedules and progress for internal projects and communicate with stakeholders as necessary
- Conduct regular meetings with clients liaising with other internal resources to obtain updates and input as necessary
- Conduct internal meetings with staff across multiple global locations to maintain and drive project momentum
- Oversee internal project related activities including document reviews, product development and testing and requirements validation
- Work with other members of the Project Management Office to develop, coordinate and review project management practices and processes for the holistic project management approach across RightCrowd
To be successful in this position, you will need the following skills and experience:
- 7+ years of continuous experience project managing the implementation of enterprise software solutions
- 5+ years experience in client management at a program manager level or above
- 4 years leading Agile IT project teams
- Excellent organization skills, and the ability to think outside the box to find practical solutions
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable experience in running projects using Atlassian Jira
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate and share your message with a highly diverse range of people
- A technical background is an advantage
- The ability to perform independently and as part of a team
This role calls for a Senior Project Manager with extremely high competence, a positive attitude and one who is highly motivated and keen to take personal responsibility for team goals. Your skills must be augmented with genuine enthusiasm as well as good estimation and time management skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.