Senior Systems Administrator
Senior Systems Administrator
We are looking for a dedicated and motivated hands-on Senior Systems Administrator, who will assist in maintaining all of our hardware and software assets, coordinating among our sites around the world and supporting employee’s IT requirements, allowing them to successfully deliver the businesses strategy.
In this role, you will be supporting the IT Manager in defining RightCrowd’s IT infrastructure as well as implementing and supporting it. Some consultation with RightCrowd’s customers will also be required on occasion.
RightCrowd Software is a fast-growing company, which develops and markets enterprise-class software products for some of the largest corporations in the world. These large global giants rely on RightCrowd for software, which manages and automates business processes governing their physical security, governance, safety, and compliance. RightCrowd has locations on four continents, headquartered on the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia.
Responsible for the maintaining and administering the company IT infrastructure and assets, including:
- Global fleet of desktop, laptops, tablets and mobile phones.
- On premises and Azure-based virtualized servers.
- Internal and external network support, including links among multiple international locations.
- Maintenance activities including system reviews/audits, security reviews, backup/recovery, troubleshooting, patches & upgrades.
- Architecture design, implementation and project management.
- License entitlements, including those from company’s Microsoft and other vendor partnerships.
- IT and Cloud-based infrastructure implementation for customer and prospect environments including Proof of Concepts environments.
- Desktop support and provisioning as required (most staff are technical professionals)
- Cloud based VoIP system.
- Working with the InfoSec team to ensure that all standards of security, practice, and remediation are addressed.
- Other assistance to the IT Manager where your other skill sets may apply.
Required Experience & Skills:
- 8+ years’ experience as an IT Engineer/Administrator.
- Strong hands-on experience with Windows 10, Windows Server, SQL Server, Virtualization.
- Active Directory administration.
- Microsoft EndPoint Manager administration (formerly Intune).
- Advanced Office 365, Microsoft SharePoint, Office Applications, Microsoft Teams administration experience.
- Deployment and automation experience.
- Experience in writing and implementing PowerShell scripts in an enterprise environment, especially integration of services such as Active Directory and Azure.
- Azure provisioning, management, and applications.
- Basic Linux administration.
- Experience in supporting remote networks and offices in different time zones.
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical people.
Desirable Experience and Skills:
Desirable experience and skills include:
- Experience with Nutanix hyper-converged infrastructure.
- Experience with Microsoft .NET Development applications and environments.
- Experience with IP & virtualized telephony.
- Experience administering Cisco Meraki technology or other enterprise-level network technology.
Due to the nature of IT operations, at times, there might be a requirement to work after hours or in a different time zone to support our internal and external customers. A flexible model of working from home and in the office is provided at the discretion of the manager.
This position is based in the Gold Coast (Robina), where you’ll be working alongside our team of energetic and passionate staff.
If you think this role may be right for you, apply today! Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with job reference NHR61.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.