RightCrowd builds enterprise products for organizations all around the world that use our products to manage and automate their physical security, safety, and compliance processes. We have a great bunch of people who love working together and we offer flexible working hours and great job security.
Working with the Delivery team to understand customer requirements, you will be responsible for designing and developing high-quality error-free solutions that meet the requirements of RightCrowd customers. You will be expected to improve operations by conducting thorough analysis and provide the most applicable solutions and recommending any suitable changes to improve the solutions. You will be responsive and take ownership of issues related to the developed solutions.
This position is full time and is based out of our head office located in Gold Coast, Australia (Robina).
To be successful in this position, you will need to have the ability to carry out the following duties and responsibilities:
- Provide proven development expertise to build solutions for RightCrowd customers
- Develop system solutions, estimates and specifications
- Contribute to technical designs and see them through the Agile development lifecycle when applicable
- Provide timely and effective advice on progress with the ability to meet agreed expectations and deadlines
- Ensure developed solutions are within agreed and signed-off technical specifications or scrum user stories
- Ensure that coding is within standards that follow industry and internal practices
- Communicate proactively with the team when issues are encountered
- Where possible, ensure code is unit tested with zero defects before being passed to QAEnsure there are minimal outstanding open defects and assigned issues are closed on time and resolved properly to prevent any rework tasks
- Proactively manage to build reusable assets or code that will lessen development time and improve productivity
- Develop code that is stable and mature by requiring a minimal change in libraries
- Collaborate with other developers to brainstorm and explore new ideas
- Participate in design coding and peer reviews to improve the quality of code
- Be present, on-time, prepared and engaged in discussions in any meetings either in person or via Teams video or call
- Assist in guiding and mentoring junior members in the team when required
To be successful in this position, you will need the following attributes:
- Qualifications relevant to this role (tertiary or equivalent)
- Excellent organization skills, and the ability to truly think outside the box to find practical solutions
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate and share your message with a highly diverse range of people
- The ability to perform independently and as part of a team
You will work closely with the RightCrowd Delivery team to understand customer requirements to be able to estimate, prioritize and deliver custom solutions following the Agile Scrum methodology (where applicable).
- Minimum 3-years’ experience in software development
- Experience in both front-end and back-end development
- C# using .NET Framework or .NET Core
- SQL Server using ORM and/or TSQL
- Source Control using Git or equivalent
- CSS and/or LESS (or equivalent)
- HTML 5+
- ASP.NET MVC Experience
- IIS 7.0+
- Azure DevOps (TFS) Build and Release
- Webpack or equivalent bundling
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.