RightCrowd build enterprise products for organizations all around the world who use our products to manage and automate their physical security, safety, and compliance processes. We have a great bunch of people who love working together and we offer flexible working hours and great job security.
RightCrowd is Australia based with our headquarters on the Gold Coast of Australia, but with offices around the world (Manila, Belgium, New York, Seattle). RightCrowd is listed on the ASX since 2017 and is rapidly growing in its globally recognized space of safety and security. We are enterprise focused and our typical customer profile are the leaders in the financial, technology or heavy industry segments.
As a Technical Analyst, your role is to support the implementation and deployments of our software solutions to meet the business outcomes identified by our clients. Being the client-facing, technical liaison representing the company, your tasks will involve developing and documenting project collateral including, but not limited to, functional and technical specifications, reference guides for clients and test scenarios. The role also includes collaborating with clients throughout the project, installing and configuring software products, designing processes, defining and implementing system integrations and undertaking data-related activities.
To be successful in this position, you will need to have the ability to carry out the following duties and responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively within the RightCrowd project team together with the client’s project team to support key project outcomes
- Perform deployments, implementations, and configuration of systems both remotely and on site as required
- Develop and document project collateral including functional and technical specifications, architecture documents and deployment guides
- Provide support to resolve issues by using elevated problem-solving analytical skills
- Conduct regular meetings with clients, liaising with other internal resources to obtain updates and input as necessary
- Conduct internal meetings with staff across multiple global locations to maintain and drive project momentum
- Perform tasks for multiple clients by using solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
To be successful in this position, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Must be a Belgian citizen
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent organization skills, and the ability to truly think outside the box to find practical solutions
- Solid experience with Microsoft Windows Server and SQL Server Database Management Systems
- Well-developed querying and analyzing skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate and share your message with a highly diverse range of people
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to perform independently and as part of a team
This role calls for a Technical Analyst with extremely high technical competence, a positive attitude and one who is highly motivated and keen to take personal responsibility for team goals. Your skills must be augmented with genuine enthusiasm and good estimation and time management skills as you will be accountable for delivering world-class solutions to RightCrowd customers.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.