RightCrowd is looking for a motivated Technical Support Engineer with flawless communications skills, flexibility and eagerness to learn, to join our growing support team. Our goal is to deliver high-quality support and to build up a professional relationship with our customers and value added partners.
We build enterprise products for organizations all around the world who use our products to manage and automate their physical security, safety, and compliance processes. We have a great bunch of people who love working as a team, we work with some of the biggest companies in the world, and we offer flexible working hours and great job security.
Established in 2004 RightCrowd has a deep Research & Development pedigree and proven solutions that lead the industry.
This position is full time and would be working out of our office located in Seattle, Washington.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Serve as the first point of contact for RightCrowd customers seeking technical assistance
- Respond timeously to support requests through the portal or via phone
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on an issue and the details provided by customers
- Escalate complex issues to the next level of support and collaborate with other teams
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Be part of the on-call roster and be reachable for critical outages and emergency support
- Provide accurate information on RightCrowd products or services
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
Education / Experience / Knowledge
The successful candidate will have the following education, experience or knowledge in the following areas:
- A university degree or equivalent in Information Technology
- 2-3 years’ experience as a Technical Support Engineer or other customer support role
- A high standard of technical ability
- Familiarity with writing SQL statements
- Familiarity with IIS web server
- Experience supporting web applications using .NET framework
- Familiarity with writing scripts and small diagnostic programs
- ITIL certification is a plus
Necessary Skills and Abilities
Your technical skills must be augmented by a desire to deliver timely support in a professional manner, complying to agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Ability to recognize, analyze, and effectively solve problems in a timely and organized manner using industry best practices and procedures
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Well-developed time management skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, ability to prioritize your workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, outstanding listening and questioning skills
- Strong customer and service orientation and analytical thinking orientated
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Team player with a “can-do“ and “hands-on” attitude
- Willing to travel occasionally
- Willing to work occasionally evenings and weekends, with little advanced notice
This is a fantastic opportunity to surround yourself with world class technology and be a part of a team of innovative and passionate IT professionals developing state of the art software products.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.