Technical Support Engineer
Technical Support Engineer
We are looking for a dedicated and motivated Technical Support Engineer to join our passionate and energetic team in Seattle, Washington.
RightCrowd is a fast-growing company, which develops and markets enterprise-class software products for some of the largest corporations in the world. These large global giants rely on RightCrowd for software, which manages and automates business processes governing their physical security, governance, safety, and compliance.
We have a great bunch of people who love working together and we offer flexible working hours and great job security.
What are we looking for?
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will be responsible in providing an enterprise level of application assistance and timely response to customer issues.
You will have excellent analytical, problem solving skills, while taking ownership of support issues and driving towards resolution. You will be required to gather the necessary information for the reported issue and conduct further investigation, adhering to Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
You will be required to conduct the initial analysis on incoming tickets and ensure all required details on the issue are provided to assist speedy resolution of tickets submitted to our support portal.
Who are we looking for?
To be successful in this position, you will need to have the ability to carry out the following duties and responsibilities:
- Be able to use your highly-tuned analytical skills to help triage application and technical issues
- Possess advanced skill in troubleshooting enterprise applications
- Assist in managing our support load, responding to customer or partner queries about issues that they might be encountering
- Assist in proactive monitoring of application and server architectures to ensure system health
- Help maintain our support knowledge base articles
- Install our product suite internally and in our customer sites
- Collaborate with colleagues across the globe
We are looking for you to:
- Have a customer-centric approach of the highest order
- Have well-developed analytical and triage skills
- Have more than 4 years of proven experience in providing application and technical support for enterprise systems
- Be articulate, thoughtful and temperate in your written and spoken communication
- Have strong SQL querying capabilities, Windows Server knowledge and scripting experience
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have experience recognizing scope limitations and raising potential scope issues, while supporting the best technical solution design and approach
- Be passionate about staying up-to-date on the latest technologies
- Be a fast learner and willing to learn independently
- Be a team player, able to work with people, in-person or across the world
This role calls for a person passionate about solving problems, having a high technical competence, a positive attitude, great attention to detail and one who is highly motivated and keen to take personal responsibility for team goals.
Your skills must be augmented with genuine enthusiasm and good estimation and time management skills, working on a number of support issues at the same time.
As part of the job application process, there are two assessments that will be sent through to you. The evaluation of candidates will rely on a number of inputs, including the outcome of these assessments. If these assessments are not undertaken, your application may not proceed to the next stage.
If you think this role may be right for you, apply today! Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with job reference NHR36.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.