RightCrowd is looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer to join our growing organization to help our teams brings their ideas to life for our customers and partners worldwide. We work with the latest tools and technologies in a highly technical environment to deliver best in class products and solutions.
We build enterprise products for organizations all around the world who use these products to manage and automate their physical security, safety, and compliance processes and systems. We have a talented team who love working together and with some of the biggest companies in the world. We offer flexible working hours, work from home options and great job security in a dynamic software engineering environment.
This position is full time and is based out of our head office located in Gold Coast, Australia.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Design user interfaces that provide excellent user experience for all platforms including web, desktop and mobile applications.
- Present multiple design options through wireframes, prototypes and mockups.
- Liaise with Product Management, senior management and customers to get feedback.
- Conduct Usability/User Experience testing.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the user base and create designs to meet their needs.
- Deliver UI/UX style guides for use by development teams.
- Remain up to date with industry trends, tools and standards.
- Work to agreed release schedules.
The successful candidate will have:
- 3 years of experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- A university degree or equivalent in a related discipline.
- Expertise in UX software is required
- An established history of working within a software development environment
- Good collaboration skills.
- Strong relationship building skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to surround yourself with world class technology and be a part of a team of innovative and passionate IT professionals.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.