You’re Invited to the RightCrowd Round Up!
Join us for an exclusive three-day event designed specifically for RightCrowd customers: the RightCrowd Round Up! Taking place in the heart of Nashville from 6-8 June, this event is your chance to connect with other customers, meet our team, and learn about the latest trends and solutions in identity and access management.
What you will get out of coming to the Round Up?
- Connect with other RightCrowd customers and gain insights on their approaches to identity and access management. You’ll also have the opportunity to share your own experiences and use cases with RightCrowd.
- Meet the RightCrowd team, including COO Brian McIlravey, CPO Bart Vansevenant, Product Manager Nathan White, and our new Director of Customer Success, Rick Batchelor.
- Get an exclusive sneak peek at RightCrowd’s 2023/2024 Roadmap and check out our latest prototype for a Contractor Portal.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest market trends in identity and access management.
- Join our Product Manager, Nathan White, as he guides you through the key features of Workforce Management and helps you maximize your use of the platform.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to learn, connect, and have fun with your fellow RightCrowd customers in Nashville. Register now to secure your spot and take advantage of early bird discounts. We can’t wait to see you at the RightCrowd Round Up!
Who should join us?
Joining us at the Round Up is ideal for anyone who wants to stay informed about the direction that RightCrowd is heading, ask questions, and learn more about our solutions.
- Administrators: This session is designed to help you stay up-to-date on what’s coming with RightCrowd’s product line, so you know what to expect over the next year. You’ll get a detailed look at the product roadmap and have the opportunity to provide feedback and ask questions.
- Primary Users and Supporters: Whether you’re a primary user or a supporter of the RightCrowd solution, joining us at the Round Up will provide you with an up-to-date view of what’s coming with RightCrowd. Additionally, you’ll have access to training and subject matter experts to discuss any questions you may have.
Location: Sheraton Grand Nashville Downtown
Address: 623 Union Street, Nashville, Tennessee, USA, 37219
Dates: June 6-8 (1.5 days)
Cost: Each of our customers has access to two (2) complimentary registrations, so you just need to discuss internally on who will join us!
If you wish to send more than 2 attendees, please reach out to us at [email protected] to discuss the potential costs.
*Hotel and Transportation are the responsibility of the Attendee.